Consider the following:
· It takes 16 – 26 litres of water to produce only 1 litre of bottled water
· Stressing plastic contaminates the water
· It producers plastic waste
· Plastic takes +-450 years to decompose.
· Plastic bottle tops are currently not recyclable
· Plastic often end up in the Ocean and endangers marine life.
· Looking for a new holiday destination this summer, how about Plastic Island?
For a greener event, why not supply reusable water bottles and
provide water coolers to refill them? These bottles could be branded with your company
logo or event details, the delegates get to take something home and less plastic
waste needs to be recycled or ends up in our landfills and